This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery.
We’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign.
This celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
Since The National Lottery’s first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community. That’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
OUR #THANKSTOYOU OFFER
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will running a special 2-for-1 ticket offer. Purchase tickets to see Kuljit Bhamra in collaboration with Davide Giovannini at St George’s Bristol on Saturday 22nd February.
The special 2-for-1 ticket offer will be available for National Lottery ticket holders to purchase tickets from Saturday 23rd November to Sunday 1st December.
Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Asian Arts Agency has been able to promote and develop South Asian music in the UK, support artists and continue to produce extraordinary live experiences for audiences and venues, whilst championing the creative case for diversity.
We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Terms and conditions:
1) One National Lottery Ticket enables the holder to make one booking at the 2-for-1 offer rate, i.e. purchasing 2 tickets for the price of 1.
2) All National Lottery games qualify for the offer, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
3) If booking online or via phone, bookers must show proof of National Lottery ticket when collecting their tickets from the box office.
3) The offer is valid from Saturday 23rd November to Sunday 1st December – the duration of the #ThanksToYou campaign.
4) The concert takes place on Saturday 22nd February 2020. Refer to the St George’s Bristol website for further details about the concert.
5) We reserve the right to cap the amount of tickets available as part of this offer. The offer is available on a first come first served basis.
BOOK TICKETS NOW
Follow this link – 241 offer only available from 23 Nov – 1 Dec.