TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
The term ’Asian Arts Agency’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Royal Oak House, Royal Oak Avenue, Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4GB – registered company in England No. 3961654, registered charity no. 1086229.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You should assume that everything you see and read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. All rights reserved.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.